Skype is a VoIP service that uses the Internet to allow people to make and receive calls and video calls online for free or for free. Over the past decade, VoIP has shown communicators how to get around expensive PSTN and cellular plans and make international calls for free or cheaply. Skype is the application and service that made the world-known. Many people today attack the idea of calling for free on the Internet only on Skype. It has been the most popular VoIP application and service for many years, although it is not today. Skype has broken many barriers to communication. While in the past I had to be especially careful with the minutes and seconds I spent talking to international calls, you don’t have to worry now. If you use Skype to communicate from PC to PC, you pay nothing more than the monthly Internet service, which you would have paid for without Skype. Skype has reached the top of over half a billion registered users, although today its user base does not contain more than about 300 million users. Skype is changing the way people communicate with voice and instant messaging integration in one app. Subsequently, Skype added video calls and conferences in its application so that you can talk to people face to face online for free.
How to delete an email address from skype account:
Users of skype can communicate with each other for free. To make calls to traditional landlines and mobile phones it is necessary to buy Skype Credits. The following steps will teach you how to remove an email address from your Skype account and profile.
- Open your web browser to your main device and go to the Skype login page of my account and log in with the Skype name and password associated with your account.
- On your home page, search for Account Details and then click on Profile.
- Scroll down and search for contact details, then click Edit.
- Eliminate spam and click Save.
How do I change or add to my primary email address in the Skype profile?
In your profile, you must have a primary email address. Because we use it to communicate with you with important information about your Skype account. In addition to your primary email address, you can add several “profile” email addresses to help your friends and contacts find it on Skype. This is useful if, for example, your colleagues only know your work email address but use your personal address as the primary email address.
- Log in to your account from (Gmx.at login).
- Select your profile photo or select the Edit profile in the Account details section at the bottom of the page.
- Note: if you use iPhone or iPad and you are missing options, you may need to clear the history and cookies on your device and log in again.
- Go to the Contact Details section on your page and select Add Email Address.
- Contact information – Add email address
- In the box that appears, type the new email address and select the green Save button at the bottom of the page.
- The email address is added to your profile. Nobody can see your email addresses: they are only visible to you when you log into your account.
You can add up to three other email addresses, just follow the steps above.